The Challenge: Create unique/amazing/delightful/effective marketing pieces for the 2015 IGUANA User Conference with just a $20 budget!
This summer, we’re on a mission to have some random fun prove that you don’t have to spend a lot to create great marketing content. Can it be done? I guess we’re about to find out.
Contestant: Joanna Reyes
Total Spend: $0
I compiled a bunch of fun facts about the IGUANA User Conference and stuck it in a pretty little picture (infographic) below.
It’s our third year hosting the IGUANA User Conference and I figured surely by now I could collect enough data to make something for this challenge. We’ve never done an infographic before, so why not make one? They’re a great way to demonstrate a bunch of random facts together in an easily digestible format.
More tidbits about the User Conference:
- Lagers, red wines and ales are our favorite beverages — no one likes rum or gin
- 210 slices of pizza were eaten for lunch at last year’s event
- We still have 600 Iguana luggage tags (you know you want one!)
- 11 hotels were considered before one was chosen
- To date, 20% of this year’s registrants are Conference vets (yup they’ve attended all of our conferences)
- Check your emails! After buying your ticket, you can choose your thank you gift