Eliot Muir | CEO, iNTERFACEWARE
Eliot Muir, CEO at iNTERFACEWARE, discusses key strategies for developers who are looking to tightly integrate and bundle IGUANA with their applications. This session demonstrates why RESTful web services are the most effective way to interact with IGUANA from your applications and teaches you:
- How to bundle IGUANA with your product installation.
- Two approaches for handling RESTful APIs:
- With an embedded copy of IGUANA, or
- Using C#/Java to make RESTful services which are exposed to IGUANA.
- How to integrate IGUANA’s logs with external application (for administrative or clinical staff to handle business workflow exceptions).
- How to protect your application during upgrades by unit testing core APIs.